If there is not enough raw milk available for the rearing of young animals, milk replacer feed ensures a diet that is appropriate to their age and performance. It offers a consistent and specially-adapted composition of nutrients, thereby allowing the healthy development of calves, piglets and lambs. Apart from the feed quality, it is especially the ingredients and the digestibility that are of key importance when it comes to ensuring optimum feeding. Crespovit® Flour is particularly suitable as a wheat-based pregelatinised flour, in particular, for the stabilisation of fat-containing systems, and it is ideal as a binder and carrier for fatty products. What is more, it also provides support with the stabilisation and solidifying of doughs, masses and emulsions. As such, it improves the end-consumer product. Crespovit® Protein offers a valuable, highly digestible source of protein in milk exchangers.
Crespovit® Flour – high-quality, highly digestible pregelatinised flours for milk exchangers.
- Highly digestible nutrient replacement for rapid energy absorption in young animals
- Optimal solubility against clumping and good binding of raw materials that are challenging to work with
- Very good water absorption (up to 1:6)
- Inactivation of enzymes prevents liquefaction of emulsions
Crespovit® Protein – easily-digestible wheat proteins for milk exchangers.
- High solubility and high nutritional value
- Easily digestible
- Low ash content